The goal of the Youth Beginner Program is to provide young, beginning archers with the fundamentals of good, safe archery. The immediate objective is to instill safety and responsibility that the archers will have to follow while shooting a bow.
The Program runs as follows:
- Each league consists of four weeks–you must shoot at the time you registered for. (Example: first class is on a Monday from 5-6pm–they would meet that first night and then the next 3 Mondays from 5-6pm.)
- Each 4 week program costs $100/participant and each session runs for one hour total.
- Registration is all online on our website.
- Equipment will be provide for those that do not own equipment. If an archer does own their own bow–they need to bring along 6 matching arrows.
- Archers must be 6 years old or older to participate in this class. Archers under the age of 6 should consider private lessons.
- Liability form waiver will be filled out the first night of class.