If you sign up for a designated league time–that will be your shooting time for the whole 12 week league.
Open Spot League times: Thursdays and Fridays 10am-3pm and Saturdays from 9-5pm
Designated league times: Fridays at either 5pm or 6:30pm (TWO SEPARATE LINE TIMES YOU CAN REGISTER FOR)
(Makeup scores can be shot anytime daytime during the week from 10-2pm or Saturdays.)
**NO LEAGUE SHOOTERS-RANGE IS CLOSED on Thursdays after 4:30pm**
Thursdays at 4:30pm we shut down the range for our Youth Classes and then we hold our Women’s League at 6:30pm – the range is closed during these classes.
The line times will allow for 24 shooters only–which will break into 2 lines of 12 archers to keep our numbers of archers in the range low.
- Once the league has started–you cannot join this league.
- All archers will shoot at 20 yards (if the archer is 12 years old or older) or 10 yards (if the archer is 11 years old or under).
- Once you start your score–you have to finish it and drop it in the box. If the card is incomplete–then the remaining unmarked arrows will count as zeros.
- We are hoping to have ADULT TEAMS, PARENT/YOUTH TEAMS and INDIVIDUAL YOUTH divisions. We need to know your partner’s name on your card under TEAM NAME.
- We are trying a 360 league this year so X’s need to be written down and tracked on your scorecard.
- The NFAA scoring is a 300 round consisting of 60 arrows shot in 12 ends of 5 arrows each. (Since we are trying a 360 league the x’s will count as one additional point but on our scorecards we will still count them as 5’s.)
- After the first two weeks–we will be figuring out tiers. No scored will be posted until the third week of league.
- Archers must straddle the shooting line and not stand behind it.
- Bounce outs or pass throughs are to be re-shot at the end of the scoring round.
- The archer has a choice of two different target faces. –The five spot face contains only the x=5pts, five ring (white ring) and two dark blue rings that score both as 4 points. Any arrow in the light blue area of the target (not in the rings) is counted as a ZERO. You can decide to shoot all 5 arrows into one ring of the five spot target if you so desire. –The single spot face contains scoring for the x=5pts, five, four, three, two and one rings. Any arrow not in a scoring area is counted as a ZERO. We will have target examples posted in the range along with scorecard examples.
- Once an archer has selected a target face, they may not change to the other type of face during that score.
- The arrow shaft must touch the line of the scoring ring to get that score value.
- No arrows will be touched or removed from the target until all arrows are scored.
- Once a score is STARTED–it must be FINISHED or any un-shot arrows will count as ZEROS.
- Archers are allowed to shoot up to 2 duplicates during this 12 week league. Duplicates are shot during League Night–Write on the top of your scorecard: “DUPLICATE” This score is shot on a league night to cover a future week’s league score. If your card does not say DUPLICATE then it is not considered a DUPLICATE.
- It is a GOOD idea to shoot an extra score before League Night–Write on the top of your scorecard: “BOX SCORE” This is a score you can turn in AHEAD of time just in case you might be ill or there may be bad weather. This will be kept on hand by those running the league to use if you don’t happen to turn in a scorecard one week.
- You can also shoot a score that is not on your league night–Write on the top of your scorecard: “MAKE-UP” This score can be shot any time Monday through Saturday from 10-5pm on the week you missed your league time. This score cannot be utilized for a missed score if it is not turned in by SATURDAY pm of the week you missed.
- We will accept a PHOTOCOPY of a tournament scorecard as a league score as a score.
- Scores CANNOT be made up for PAST WEEKS…scores are entered into the computer every week and there is no going back to edit a past week.
- All scores are entered in the computer on Monday and scores must be turned in by the time the shop closes on Saturday.
- If you do not have a score turned in for more than 2 weeks during the entirety of this 12 week league–you will not be eligible for the prizes at the end of the league.