If you sign up for a designated league time–that will be your shooting time for the whole 12 week league.
Open Spot League times: Thursdays and Fridays 10am-3pm and Saturdays from 9-5pm
Designated league times: Fridays at either 5pm or 6:30pm (TWO SEPARATE LINE TIMES YOU CAN REGISTER FOR)
(Makeup scores can be shot anytime daytime during the week from 10-2pm or Saturdays. If you want to do a makeup Monday-Wednesday you will have to shoot around the 3D targets. Do not move the 3D’s.)
**NO LEAGUE SHOOTERS-RANGE IS CLOSED on Thursdays after 4:30pm**
Thursdays at 4:30pm we shut down the range for our Youth Classes and then we hold our Women’s League at 6:30pm – the range is closed during these classes/league.
The line times will allow for 24 shooters only–which will break into 2 lines of 12 archers to keep our numbers of archers in the range low.
- Once the league has started–you cannot join this league.
- All archers will shoot at 20 yards (if the archer is 12 years old or older) or 10 yards (if the archer is 11 years old or under).
- Once you start your score–you have to finish it and drop it in the box. If the card is incomplete–then the remaining unmarked arrows will count as zeros.
- Each archer is run as an individual in the computer system–no teams.
- X’s will be used as tie-breakers and should be tracked on your scorecard.
- The NFAA scoring is a 300 round consisting of 60 arrows shot in 12 ends of 5 arrows each.
- After the first two weeks–we will be figuring out tiers. Tier 1 will have no handicap so x’s count! Tier 2 and 3 will both have handicaps.
- Archers must straddle the shooting line and not stand behind it.
- Bounce outs or pass throughs are to be re-shot at the end of the scoring round.
- The archer has a choice of two different target faces. –The five spot face contains only the x=5pts, five ring (white ring) and two dark blue rings that score both as 4 points. Any arrow in the light blue area of the target (not in the rings) is counted as a ZERO. You can decide to shoot all 5 arrows into one ring of the five spot target if you so desire. –The single spot face contains scoring for the x=5pts, five, four, three, two and one rings. Any arrow not in a scoring area is counted as a ZERO. We will have target examples posted in the range along with scorecard examples.
- Once an archer has selected a target face, they may not change to the other type of face during that score.
- The arrow shaft must touch the line of the scoring ring to get that score value.
- No arrows will be touched or removed from the target until all arrows are scored.
- Once a score is STARTED–it must be FINISHED or any un-shot arrows will count as ZEROS.
- Archers are allowed to shoot a combination of 4 of the following during this 12 week league: –Before League Night–Write on the top of your scorecard: “BOX SCORE” This is a score you can turn in AHEAD of time just in case you might be ill or there may be bad weather. This will be kept on hand by those running the league to use if you don’t happen to turn in a scorecard one week. –During League Night–Write on the top of your scorecard: “DUPLICATE” This score is shot on a league night to cover a future week’s league score. Duplicates must be discussed with the range captain before shooting begins and written on the scorecard. –After League Night–Write on the top of your scorecard: “MAKE-UP” This score can be shot any time Monday through Saturday from 10-3pm on the week you missed your league time.
- Scores CANNOT be made up for PAST WEEKS…scores are entered into the computer every week and there is no going back to edit a past week.
- All scores are entered in the computer on Monday and scores must be turned in by the time the shop closes on Saturday.
- To be reimbursed for half of the league (if you have an annual shooting pass) you must bring your copy of your payment receipt to the shop and they will write your name on the sheet and reimburse you.