In 2021, we have decided to hold only Indoor Spot Leagues during the winter months of Jan-March. There will be no Indoor 3D Leagues held this year only spots.
If you would like to participate in a designated league time on a specific night–you must register for that night’s league. If you sign up for a designated league time–that will be your shooting time for the whole 12 week league.
Open Spot League times: M-F 10am-2pm
Designated league times: Monday 3:30-5pm OR Monday 5:30-7pm
Tuesday 3:30-5pm OR Tuesday 5:30-7pm
Friday 3:30-5pm OR Friday 5:30-7pm
(Makeup scores can be shot anytime daytime during the week from 10-2pm or Saturdays.)
On Wednesday 10am and 11am Homeschool leagues will be running every week-we might have lanes open but you will have to work around the class.
**NO LEAGUE SHOOTERS-RANGE IS CLOSED on Wed after 5pm OR Thurs after 4:30pm**
Wednesdays 5:30 and 6:45pm Youth Classes – the range is closed during these classes.
On Thursdays at 5pm/7pm Women’s Leagues – the range is closed during these leagues.
The line times will allow for 24 shooters only–which will break into 2 lines of 12 archers to keep our numbers of archers in the range low.
- Once the league has started–you cannot join this league.
- All archers will shoot at 20 yards (if the archer is 12 years old or older) or 10 yards (if the archer is 11 years old or under).
- Once you start your score–you have to finish it and drop it in the box. If the card is incomplete–then the remaining unmarked arrows will count as zeros.
- Each archer is run as an individual in the computer system–no teams.
- X’s will be used as tie-breakers and should be tracked on your scorecard.
- The NFAA scoring is a 300 round consisting of 60 arrows shot in 12 ends of 5 arrows each.
- After the first two weeks–we will be figuring out tiers. Tier 1 will have no handicap so x’s count! Tier 2 and 3 will both have handicaps.
- Archers must straddle the shooting line and not stand behind it.
- Bounce outs or pass throughs are to be re-shot at the end of the scoring round.
- The archer has a choice of two different target faces. —The five spot face contains only the x=5pts, five ring (white ring) and two dark blue rings that score both as 4 points. Any arrow in the light blue area of the target (not in the rings) is counted as a ZERO. You can decide to shoot all 5 arrows into one ring of the five spot target if you so desire. —The single spot face contains scoring for the x=5pts, five, four, three, two and one rings. Any arrow not in a scoring area is counted as a ZERO. We will have target examples posted in the range along with scorecard examples.
- Once an archer has selected a target face, they may not change to the other type of face during that score.
- The arrow shaft must touch the line of the scoring ring to get that score value.
- No arrows will be touched or removed from the target until all arrows are scored.
- Once a score is STARTED–it must be FINISHED or any un-shot arrows will count as ZEROS.
- Archers are allowed to shoot a combination of 4 of the following during this 12 week league: –Before League Night–Write on the top of your scorecard: “BOX SCORE” This is a score you can turn in AHEAD of time just in case you might be ill or there may be bad weather. This will be kept on hand by those running the league to use if you don’t happen to turn in a scorecard one week. –During League Night–Write on the top of your scorecard: “DUPLICATE” This score is shot on a league night to cover a future week’s league score. Duplicates must be discussed with the range captain before shooting begins and written on the scorecard. –After League Night–Write on the top of your scorecard: “MAKE-UP” This score can be shot any time Monday through Friday from 10-2pm on the week you missed your league time.
- Scores CANNOT be made up for PAST WEEKS…scores are entered into the computer every week and there is no going back to edit a past week.
- All scores are entered in the computer on Monday and scores must be turned in by the time the shop closes on Saturday.
- To be reimbursed for half of the league (if you have an annual shooting pass) you must bring your copy of your payment receipt to the shop and they will write your name on the sheet and reimburse you.